Highland Series Mammoth Rock Lights
|HOW TO INSTALL
|APP DOWNLOAD LINKS
The Highland Series Mammoth features 44 LED’s packed into a iron/zinc alloy housing with an IP68 Waterproof Rating. These take a different turn with a 160 degree emitting angle of peak. If the question is what is the difference between the PRO and the Mammoth, stop asking and trust us - serious brightness improvement. The additional side shooter LED’s add a nice coverage glow proving to be an asset on the trail.
We also offer an add on 6" or 12" RGB+W Strip that integrates with the Highland Rock Light Controller Kit to accent all you need. We also offer our own in house made rock light brackets because placement matters!
The Bluetooth Control Box offers 2 additional features. A WHITE wire comes out that when power hits it, the pods turn to ALL WHITE LED for tapping into your factory reverse or courtesy wiring, however you would choose to use that. The BLUE wire coming out, when power hits it, all pods override and turn to ALL RED LED for braking. Additional wiring required for these options! A RF Controller also comes with the lights as well in case you just do not like messing with an APP, we have you covered either way!
- Various length extension leads available for purchase. Kits come with what are needed to install on a Jeep in basic mounting positions. If you need it longer, pick your poison.
- Bluetooth App for iOS and Android phones AND a RF Controller for RGB+W
- All Single Colors come with a on/off harness to wire in
- RGB+W or Single Color Only with each pod boasting 44 LED’s
- Diecast Aluminum housing that is basically indestructible
- IP68 waterproof
- Energy saving and environmental protection, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
Add On RGB+W LED Strip
Don't forget this little strip, it plugs right into the breakout or extension of the RGB+W harness and allows you to use 6" or 12" long strips! Most people like putting this in there grille to help lighten up the front, or underneath for bright coverage, but a great add on for any kit!
*If power is lost or pulled from vehicle, the pods do remember last color selection and will recall it when powered back up.
*many rock lights use a blend of colors for white, creating a rainbow effect. Our true white led's are independent of the colors and are a true white.